A Workshop Recording: Moving Forward With Performance Ableism with JJ Green
Moving Forward with Performance Ableism with JJ Green
Access is available on-demand between December 5th 12pm GMT and December 12th 12pm GMT
- To discuss ableism for autism within the arts including why the Sia scandal was problematic, but also contribute to solutions ourselves.
- Allowing us to have a platform in which to say what is going wrong and how it can be made right.
Guest speakers will also give examples of ableism they faced, why it was an issue, and how they think that problem can be rectified (all specific to the arts). An open discussion and a Q&A session were held towards the end of the workshop.
This a recording of the workshop and therefore the interactive element will not be available through this ticket. However, if you would like to forward any questions and/or thoughts to the speakers, please email email@example.com
- Pay-what-you-can £1 Ticket£1£10£0
- Pay-what-you-can £2 Ticket£2£20£0
- Pay-what-you-can £3 Ticket£3£30£0
- Pay-what-you-can £4 Ticket£4£40£0
- Pay-what-you-can £5 Ticket£5£50£0