Digital Production: Love on Tape by Victor Rees
Time & Location
About the Event
DIGITAL PRODUCTION: LOVE ON TAPE BY VICTOR REES
Leni’s department produces films – but she doesn’t like to talk about what’s on them.
Trying to stay afloat in a world of state surveillance, police raids, and faceless leaders, she finds a friend in Elia, a new arrival to the office, and a fellow rebel. They soon hatch a plan to bring down the state and carve out new lives for themselves – but how much of their plan is fantasy, and how much is real?
Love on Tape is a dystopian office drama that questions the limits of complicity and rebellion.
The play centres around snuff films (the concept of real deaths being filmed) which may be distressing.
Written and Directed by Victor Rees
Edited by Victor Rees and Nick Johnson
Emily McLean as Leni
Hjalmar Norden as Elia
Amy Leis as Sara
Tim Nicholson as Damien
Tickets are sold on a pay-what-you-can basis. You will receive a link and password to the online production. 50% of the funds raised will be split amongst all those involved with the production, while the remaining 50% will be reinvested into The New Works Playhouse. You are free to view the production as many times as you wish during its run. The ticket will not be valid for future runs. Please do not share access details with anyone.
Run time: 1hr 57mins
- Pay-what-you-can £5 Ticket£5VAT included£5VAT included0£0
- Pay-what-you-can £7.50 Ticket£7.50VAT included£7.50VAT included0£0
- Pay-what-you-can £10 Ticket£10VAT included£10VAT included0£0
- Pay-what-you-can £12.50 Ticket£12.50VAT included£12.50VAT included0£0
- Pay-what-you-can £15 Ticket£15VAT included£15VAT included0£0
- Pay-what-you-can £17.50 Ticket£17.50VAT included£17.50VAT included0£0
- Pay-what-you-can £20 Ticket£20VAT included£20VAT included0£0
- Pay-what-you-can £22.50 Ticket£22.50VAT included£22.50VAT included0£0
- Pay-what-you-can £25 Ticket£25VAT included£25VAT included0£0