Live Table Read: Decaying Circle by Phil Emery
Decaying Circle by Phil Emery
Decaying Circle is an absurdist cerebral dark comedy about a writer and editor, writing an audio play about three writers, Dan, Alasdair, and Jazmin, who have survived a holocaust and conduct an end-of-the-world writing workshop in an underground bunker. The conflicts and bickering of writer and editor are mirrored and interweaved by the conflicts of the three bunker bickerers. As the play progresses the ‘balance of power’ and delineation between the two realities shifts and eventually reaches a crescendo of ambiguity.
Writer: Sandie von Brockdorff
Editor: Anastasia Raymond
Alasdair: Alex Granville
Dan: Robbie McDonald
Jazmin: Faye Sirohi
Join our table read for brand new short plays to be one of the first people to hear brand new works!
Please note that this is just a table read and by no means a completed script, nor a full production. You will also be given an opportunity to provide feedback at the end of the session to support our writers.
All ticket holders of the live stream will also be able to access the on-demand run for one week once it is released.
- Pay-what-you-can £1 Ticket£1VAT included£1VAT included0£0
- Pay-what-you-can £2 Ticket£2VAT included£2VAT included0£0
- Pay-what-you-can £3 Ticket£3VAT included£3VAT included0£0
- Pay-what-you-can £4 Ticket£4VAT included£4VAT included0£0
- Pay-what-you-can £5 Ticket£5VAT included£5VAT included0£0