Live Table Read: Love on Tape by Victor Rees
Love on Tape by Victor Rees
Leni’s department produces films – but she doesn’t like to talk about what’s on them.
Trying to stay afloat in a world of state surveillance, police raids, and faceless leaders, she finds a friend in Elia, a new arrival to the office, and a fellow rebel. They soon hatch a plan to bring down the state and carve out new lives for themselves – but how much of their plan is fantasy, and how much is real?
Love on Tape is a dystopian office drama that questions the limits of complicity and rebellion.
The play centres around snuff films (the concept of real deaths being filmed) which may be distressing.
Join our table read for a brand new short play to be one of the first people to hear brand new works!
Please note that this is just a table read and by no means a completed script, nor a full production. You will also be given an opportunity to provide feedback at the end of the session to support our writers.
- Pay-what-you-can £1 Ticket£1VAT included£1VAT included0£0
- Pay-what-you-can £2 Ticket£2VAT included£2VAT included0£0
- Pay-what-you-can £3 Ticket£3VAT included£3VAT included0£0
- Pay-what-you-can £4 Ticket£4VAT included£4VAT included0£0
- Pay-what-you-can £5 Ticket£5VAT included£5VAT included0£0