Live Table Read: The Almond by Frederik Smidth
A Danish Christmas brings together a family with the hope of a typically festive occasion. However, long-held tensions and inter-generational conflict threaten the fragile evening as the family moves through the traditional courses of duck and dessert.
Join our table read for a brand new short play to be one of the first people to hear brand new works!
Please note that this is just a table read and by no means a completed script, nor a full production. You will also be given an opportunity to provide feedback at the end of the session to support our writers.
- Pay-what-you-can £1 Ticket£1VAT included£1VAT included0£0
- Pay-what-you-can £2 Ticket£2VAT included£2VAT included0£0
- Pay-what-you-can £3 Ticket£3VAT included£3VAT included0£0
- Pay-what-you-can £4 Ticket£4VAT included£4VAT included0£0
- Pay-what-you-can £5 Ticket£5VAT included£5VAT included0£0