Mission Mince Pie
It’s coming up to that special time of year again and Jack, the Mince Pie mouse, is preparing for another mission to hunt and scavenge for the best meal of the year; a Christmas Dinner. However, this year his plans are under threat from another mouse in the house… Lisa, who is looking for somewhere other than the halls of the house to spend her Christmas Day. Laugh, cry, and be very merry with one of the most dangerous missions… for a mouse that is. From singing to dancing to dodging the scary cat’s paws, can you help our intrepid adventurers?
Through this poetic piece for young audiences, we see the characters go through the ups and downs of friendship on their adventure for the piece de resistance… A Mince Pie!
Written and Directed by Dave Humphreys
Script Editor: Leanne Shorley
Musical Director: Robbie McDonald
Leanne Shorley as Lisa, The Mouse Who Needs a House
Robbie McDonald as Jack, The Mince Pie Mouse
Tickets are sold on a pay-what-you-can basis. You will receive a link and password to the online production. 50% of the funds raised will be split amongst all those involved with the production, while the remaining 50% will be reinvested into The New Works Playhouse. You are free to view the production as many times as you wish during its run. The ticket will not be valid for future runs. Please do not share access details with anyone.
Run time: 45mins
- Pay-what-you-can £5 Ticket£5VAT included£5VAT included0£0
- Pay-what-you-can £7.50 Ticket£7.50VAT included£7.50VAT included0£0
- Pay-what-you-can £10 Ticket£10VAT included£10VAT included0£0
- Pay-what-you-can £12.50 Ticket£12.50VAT included£12.50VAT included0£0
- Pay-what-you-can £15 Ticket£15VAT included£15VAT included0£0
- Pay-what-you-can £17.50 Ticket£17.50VAT included£17.50VAT included0£0
- Pay-what-you-can £20 Ticket£20VAT included£20VAT included0£0
- Pay-what-you-can £22.50 Ticket£22.50VAT included£22.50VAT included0£0
- Pay-what-you-can £25 Ticket£25VAT included£25VAT included0£0