The New Works Playhouse Workshops: Moving Forward with Performance Ableism with JJ Green
Moving Forward with Performance Ableism with JJ Green
- To discuss ableism for autism within the arts including why the Sia scandal was problematic, but also contribute to solutions ourselves.
- Allowing us to have a platform in which to say what is going wrong and how it can be made right.
Guest speakers will also give examples of ableism they faced, why it was an issue, and how they think that problem can be rectified (all specific to the arts). An open discussion and a Q&A session will be held towards the end of the workshop.
- Pay-what-you-can £5 Ticket£5£50£0
- Pay-what-you-can £7.50 Ticket£7.50£7.500£0
- Pay-what-you-can £10 Ticket£10£100£0
- Pay-what-you-can £12.50 Ticket£12.50£12.500£0
- Pay-what-you-can £15 Ticket£15£150£0